Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Recent Reads, Top 5 Wednesday, and Appendix Update!

Hello all! I hope you are doing well! I am doing okay, I get my staples out tomorrow and I'm super excited! I still have a little bit of pain, but it's easier to move around and do things for myself.

Anyway, I've been reading a lot of Alex Flinn's shorter novels. Let me tell you, they are very dramatic! But, they have trigger warnings. I can't believe how much she can pack into a 200 page novel. They are really good. I've given all of the ones I've read so far four out of five stars. If you want,  I can do a more in-depth review of the novels or even a spoilerey book talk. Let me know.

Okay, it's been a while since I did my last Top 5 Wednesday. I wanted to do this week because it's Top 5 Books you want to see made into a TV series. I had a little bit of trouble with this one, but I've decided on a few. Here they are:

1. Harry Potter Series
2. Uglies Series (Even though I've only read one... ;))
3. Beautiful Creatures Series
4. Wicked
5. Fannie Farmer Cookbook

Okay, let me explain the last one. I think this would make an awesome cooking show! :P

Anyway,

Type at you later!

Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment