Tuesday, May 12, 2015

3 AM Bout of Books Day 1 Update

Hello blogisphere! It is currently 3 o'clock in the morning and I can't sleep. Yey.......

Anyway, I thought I would take this time to update y'all on my reading progress for day 1 of the Bout of Books 13.0 Read a Thon. (Also, I'm sorry if there is a gazillion typos, or I don't make sense. It's 3 AM.... )

Day 1: Monday, May 11, 2015

Book Read: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Pages Read: 236

I think this page count is really good for today, (err.... yesterday).

This book sucked me in so fast that I almost got whiplash. But, as I got further into the story, it reminded me a lot of Twilight. But, was this the one that started out as a Twilight fan-fiction? I'm not sure. Ask me in the morning.

Anyway, my goals for Day 2 (Tuesday May 12):

Finish Obsidian and start Onyx.
Start Audiobook of The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefater

This second one is a new goal, as I was browsing Overdrive and this book was available. :)

Anyway, I'm going to try to get some shut-eye. Wish me luck!

But, before I go, how was your reading day??

Type at you later!

Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment