Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day Recap

Hello all! I hope you had a great day! I thought I would do a more "traditional" blog post recapping my day with my mom, god-mother, and two aunts on my uncle's side. As well as my three uncles, dad, godfather, and brother. :)

Well, this morning when we woke up, we gave mom her present which was a beautiful potted fuchsia plant. She loved it. Well, actually, mom picked it out for herself. It worked okay this way because we were super busy this past week and couldn't get her a present until this morning. I felt kinda bad, but she really enjoyed the plant.

Then, we kind of hung out for a little while. We watched Rent and ate lunch. Then we had a delicious popcorn cake. (It's basically a rice krispie recipe, but with popcorn instead of rice krispies and then add candy and pretzels. It's really good.) :) Then, mom took a nap and I worked on editing some pictures from my Senior Portraits photo shoot yesterday. I'll probably have a video up on my YouTube channel soon. I'll leave a link when I get it posted.

Then, (I feel like I'm using "then" a lot, anyway,) we had to get ready for our dinner. We went over to my godmother's house for hamburgers and hotdogs. We also had a most delicious chocolate/peanut butter trifle. Then we had a chance to just sit down and chat and catch up with everybody. It was a really nice evening. It's only around 7 pm right now, but I have a chance to type this up now.

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day with your mommies or mommie fill ins. :D

Type at you later!

Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment