Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bout of Books Challenge: Day 2: Character Face Off!

Hello, all! I hope you are having a fine reading day. I haven't got much read today because I was focused on homework for most of the day and will probably be the same way for tomorrow. But, I want to try listening to an audiobook while I do my homework. That could work, right?

Anyway, here is the Day 2 Challenge for Bout of Books!

Character Face Off:

Opponent 1: Harry Potter
Who: Wizard, Chosen One, The Boy Who Lived
Cons: Big headed, impractical, relys too much on help
Pros: Bad ass (I mean, he defeated the Dark Lord, for crying out loud), Sassy and snarky, isn't afraid of a fight

Opponent 2: Daemon Black
Who: Luxen
Cons: Arrogant, always seems to be angry at something or another, big headed
Pros: Isn't afraid of a fight, sexy, he doesn't sparkle ;)

Winner: Harry Potter

This was actually a tough one because Daemon is my new love, but Harry will always have my heart. Anyway, I picked Harry because of how he feels for his friends and their families. He has to take on this dark force practically by himself, and he doesn't ever seem to be afraid. Even though he relies on help a lot of the time, it's just for practice. When it comes to the "real thing" he does it by himself. I think that is an admirable trait in anyone, character or not. He tries to leave his friends out of the war because he fears for their safety, but not only does that fail, they turn out to be some of the most important people in his life. :)

Type at you later!

Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment