Monday, May 11, 2015

Bout of Books Challenge: Day One: Bookish Survey

Hello all! I hope this finds you well and hope you have been reading a good book. The Lux series has sucked me in so fast I almost got whiplash! Anyway, for today's challenge, we are to complete a bookish survey! So, here I go!

1. How do you organize your shelves?

My shelves are organized very haphazardly. I keep all books in a series together, but that's where understandable organization ends. I have a fun idea for a post all about my bookshelf organization, so stay tuned for that.... :)

2. What is one of your favorite books that is not in your favorite genre?

Contemporary isn't one of my favorite genres (which is Fantasy... ;)), but I fell head over heals in love with Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. Who hasn't?

3. What is the last book you rated five stars?

*Goes to GoodReads to check*
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick ;)

4. What are you most excited to read during the Read-A-Thon?

The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. :D

And lastly,

5. What book do you recommend most?

This is a tough one. But, I think the one I would recommend is Cinderella's Dress by Shonna Slayton. It's different than you'd think it is. It's actually NOT a Cinderella retelling. I know, interesting right?

Okay, I'm going to quick link this up and get back to reading. Daemon Black is calling my name! ;)

Type at cha later!

Shea

2 comments:

  1. Oooo, I look forward to reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell... I still can't believe I haven't read this novel yet.

    Here's a link to my Bookish Survey: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/05/bookish-survey-bout-of-books-130.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a sweet story. And is really relatable to us fangirls! :)

      Delete