Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Royal Court Tag

Hi guys! Today, I'm going to be doing the Royal Court Tag (Originally by Janna Marie on YouTube). There are ten questions total that pertain to book characters and I thought I would share my thoughts with you!

And now, presenting.....

THE ROYAL COURT!

1. The King (Who is your favorite Male lead character?)

Hmmm... I have a lot of favorite Male characters. But, if I had to pick my favorite LEAD character, I would pick Harry from Harry Potter. I don't mean to be biased, because Harry Potter is my favorite series, and I'll try to keep as many of those characters off of this list, but Harry is legitimately one of my favorite characters in a book. He's so sassy and funny in the books and so, he is my King.

2. The Queen (Who is your favorite Female lead character?)

Again, hard to choose. I think I would have to choose Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead. Rose is just such a kick-ass girl and the way that she is protective of Lissa is just such a great thing. I kind of look up to her as a sort of a role model.

3. The First Prince (Who do you think is the most loyal Male character?)

My opinion on the most loyal male character is Peta from the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Peta is loyal to Katniss even though he is embarrassed by her. Peta keeps up a good front and protects Katniss in the Games and even after them. He even keeps a good watch out for Haymitch and his drinking.

4. The Second Prince (Who do you think is the most laid-back male character?).

For this one, I would have to go with Agustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars. I mean think about it, this guy is eighteen years old and he has terminal cancer. He's not going completely out of control. He has mentally prepared himself and I think that makes him just perfect.

5. The Headstrong Princess (Who do you think is a headstrong female character?)

For this, I would have to pick Karou from the Daughter of Smoke and Bone quartet by Lani Taylor. Karou is very headstrong. All she wants to do is be an artist and hang out with her best friend, Zuzanna, but Brimstone has her running all over the world collecting teeth and then she has to help settle this war between races. Headstrong? I think yes.

6. The King's Advisor (Who do you think is the most trustworthy male character?)

I think this would have to be Wolf from the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. Now, I haven't read the entire series yet, but in Scarlet he is really trustworthy and helpful to Scarlet.

7. The Duke and Duchess (Who is your OTP?)

Okay, here's another Harry Potter one. But Ginny/Harry will always be my OTP. <3

8. Lady/Gentleman in Waiting of the Bedchamber (Who do you think is the best supporting character?)

I'm going with Tiny from Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Leviathan. He's just so amazing and comfortable with himself. His character really helps both Will Graysons and just makes me smile over all.

9. The Secret Traitor (Who do you think is the most untrustworthy character?)

Just gonna say it... President Snow from the Hunger Games. 'Nuff said.

10. Court Wizard (Who is your favorite character with magical abilities?)

Juliette from the Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi. Again, I haven't finished the entire trilogy, but I love her powers. She is just such a good person with her powers (in the first book) and just wants to learn how to control them.

11. The Royal Fool (Who do you think is the funniest character?)

I'm going to go with Pumpkin from the May Bird trilogy. This is one of my favorite trilogies from growing up. Pumpkin is just so awkward and he adds comedy to this story. I really enjoy him as a character.

12. The Gossiping Lady's Maid (What character is most likely to spread rumors?)

I'm going with another blast from my past. I'm going to pick Massie Block from the Clique Series by Lisi Harrison. She is really a bitch and spreads rumors anyway, so I thought she would be the perfect pick for this one!

13. The Handsome Servant (What male character is most likely to seduce a female character?)

Okay, this is kind of backwards because I'm actually going with someone royal. Prince Maxon from The Selection series. He really does seduce several female characters so I thought he'd be perfect for this one!

Well, this was The Royal Court Tag. I hope you guys enjoyed it and I'll check back in soon!

Type at you later!

Shea    

No comments:

Post a Comment