Wednesday, April 8, 2015

T5W: Books You Wanted to Start Yesterday

Hello everybody!

Here is my first post for Top 5 Wednesdays!!!! The theme this week is "Books You Wanted to Start Yesterday". Basically any books you wanted to pick up by now!

For me, they are

1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

2. Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman

3. Paper Towns by John Green

4. The Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare

5. The Lord of the Rings Series by J.R.R. Tolkien

Now here's a question, Would you like me to elaborate on my choices or leave them just as they are in a list format? Please let me know in the comments below!

Until next time,

Type at you later!

Shea

1 comment:

  1. The Mortal Instruments is definitely one of my favourite series, definitely worth a read!

    http://madelinejohnstonauthor.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete