Monday, April 6, 2015

Beginning of the Week Update!

Hello all! I hope you've had a great weekend! My school has the day off today, so I decided I would work on a couple of posts for you guys!! Here is my Beginning of the week Update!

So, this weekend, I was able to finish Wicked by Gregory Macguire. It was not at all what I expected it to be. I will have a full discussion up on it either later today or tomorrow.

But, that's all I read. I had about 100 pages left. But, I am one step closer to finishing my goal of reading 10 adult books this year! Woo hoo!!!

I'm going to dive into Cinderella's Dress by Shonna Slayton next, because I already started it. It's actually pretty good, but I'm only about 50 pages in. I'll keep you updated!

Type at you later!

Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment