Saturday, April 11, 2015

Extended Easter Haul!

Hello everybody! I hope this post finds you well! I have another book haul for you today! :)

I received some money for Easter and instead of spending it on candy, which I would just eat and then be sad when it was gone, I got my fanny on BookOutlet and purchased some books. I'm quite happy with them. 

I got a total of three books for around $15 (which is why BookOutlet ROCKS!).

I FINALLY got the rest of the LUX series by Jennifer L. Armentrout and I can't wait to have a bit of a marathon read of the whole series. I got the new bind-up edition of the third and fourth to match my copy of the first and second and of course I got the new copy of the fifth book, Opposition. So if you think about it, I really got four books!! :D

The next book I got was the third book in the Prep School Confidential Series by Kara Taylor. I'm kind of obsessed with this series and haven't seen it going around very much. But I hope that will change. Anyway, the book is called Deadly Little Sins.




So, that's it. I have a fun post planned for later on this week, but I will have my joint-review of the Silver Linings Playbook (Book/Movie versions) up sometime tomorrow!

I hope you are having a good weekend! 

Type at you later!

Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment