Friday, April 10, 2015

End of the Week Update

Hello all! I hope you had a great week! I had a great week as far as reading goes. I managed to finish two books, Cinderella's Dress by Shonna Slayton. It was pretty good. I think I gave it a four out of five star rating on GoodReads. I was expecting it to be more of a retelling of Cinderella, but it wasn't. But I'll get more into that in my wrap-up at the end of the month. :)

The second book I finished was The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick. I was really impressed with the book, but not so much the movie. The stories just didn't match up like I was expecting. But Jennifer Lawrence was awesome! :)

I also was able to start Dead Girl's Detective Agency by Suzy Cox. I only got about 25 pages into it before I feel asleep last night, but I'm going to pick that up when I'm done writing this.

What have you read this week? Anything good?

I'm hoping to have a joint review of The Silver Linings Playbook book and movie up sometime tomorrow or Sunday. Keep checking back!

Type at you later!

Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment