Thursday, June 18, 2015

Post Reading Slump TBR

Hello all! I hope this post finds you well. If you haven't noticed, I haven't had many posts up on the blog. The last one was a scheduled post, but I hope to get back into posting more soon!

Anyway, I've had a major reading slump that has lasted about a month. I think I read one-ish books in May and picked up and put down two others. However, I am finally pulling out of my slump. So, I thought I would post a TBR if you are curious what I'm planning on reading for the rest of June.

So, I'm currently reading The Heir by Kiera Cass. I find that Edlyn is less annoying than America, and she handles the Selection process a lot better than her mother and father. I'm currently 200 pages in and am loving it so far (I just got it today :P).

I'm also planning on reading Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass. Its one of the books that I picked up in May and then put down. But it was really good.

Other than that, I'm planning on picking up Dorothy Must Die and possibly Shadow and Bone.

I have one more week in my class, and then I have a week off before I start my next set. So, I hope I'll have a mini Read-A-Thon during that week. We shall see.

But, I will keep you posted!!!

Type at you later!

Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment