Thursday, June 4, 2015

College Experience: First Speech

Hello all! On Tuesday, I gave my first speech in my Effective Speaking class. I feel like it went pretty well. I was going to post this when I got my grade back, but she hasn't posted the grades yet. I will edit this post when I get the grade back.

I gave the speech on American Sign Language (ASL). Just the basics. I wish I could have had it taped so that I could have posted it on my YouTube channel. But, everyone found it really interesting and I was able to answer their questions.

It was such a different environment than I am used to. I was able to show them some curse words, and everyone was such an adult about it. It was really different from High School.

Speaking of High School, I have my last class on Wednesday, where I will take my last final and I will be done with my High School career. I graduate the following Saturday. I can't wait to finally be done with the drama that is High School!

Well, that's all I have to say for now.

Type at you later!

Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment