Thursday, February 5, 2015

Cold Weather Doth Approach-eth?

Hi all! I'm currently bundled up under a blanket because it is -3 degrees where I live. And it's going to be freeeezing all weekend. So, I'm gearing up for a nice weekend under my blankies with some tea and reading some books!

This is some-sort of a, I guess, Friday Reads (on a Thursday!)/Library Haul. I have a homeschool teacher coming tomorrow, so I'm going to read as much as I can after she leaves.

Today, I took a trip to my local library. I picked up quite a few books. Six. I got six books. I doubt I will be able to read them all in my alloted two weeks, but I will be renewing them until I finish them up. I've picked up some rather hyped up books that I have yet to read and one new release (my library does a pretty good job at keeping up with new releases). I won't have a synopsis of these books, because I like to go into a book completely blind (I will have another post up explaining this soon!). Anyway, here are the books I picked up (and a link to the goodreads page of them, incase YOU would like a synopsis!)

The Silence of Six by E.C. Meyers












I'm not planning on reading all six of these novels this weekend. I hope to get through at least Silence of Six and possibly If I Stay. I may be adding Monday to my Friday reads, which is not typical. But, we are looking at several inches of snow for Monday and possibly no school, so I will be reading then as well. But I will let you know for certain on Monday! Talk with you all soon! 

Shea

Oh! Here's what the weather looks like for the weekend where I am, if you're interested.... 

You may want to have a sweater handy!















No comments:

Post a Comment