Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Review: Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green


Will Grayson, Will Grayson is about two boys named, you guessed it, Will Grayson. While they have the same name, they have never met and could be nothing less alike. We first Meet Will Grayson who is a little more mature. He is focused on using his fake ID to get into a club to hear one of his favorite Indie bands. Let me make it clear that he does not want to drink. When he can't make it into the club, he is pining to use his fake ID. We meed the second Will Grayson as he is questioning his sexuality. He has met a boy online he thinks he likes and they have planned to meet up. Their plan to meet up goes a bit askew when their meeting place was an "Adult" store. And this is where the two Will Graysons meet.

This book made me laugh. This book made me cry. I loved the final scene in the story. Tiny is my spirit animal. ;P I gave Will Grayson, Will Grayson four out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment